• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What are signs of improvement?

If we manage to not lose any games by more than 20 points, I'll consider it progress.
Every year in the last ten has begun optimistically...only to be crushed in some blowout loss.

Stop being predictable on offense. I can often times call the play of what we're going to run and I'm no freaken X and O person. Now if I can call the play I'll bet our opponents DC can only a lot better. Frankly we're not nearly good enough to have our opponents figure out our play calling and expect much success imo. This isn't the 90's where many teams knew what we were going to call but couldn't stop it anyway. :mad: I want to see a really good game called on offense.

Last edited:

All of the above... plus...

Ability to execute bubble and basic traditional screen passes... we haven't done this well for at least five or six seasons... and probably much longer than that...
like you both said, but I will say this as well since no one else has, but it does tie in with others saying we need to be more efficient when we are rolling good...RED ZONE EFFICIENCY...too many times the past couple years, especially last year, when we would be rolling right down the field, get all the way to the red zone, and we just could not score a touchdown....drove me bonkers last year, but, I am an optimist and I hope/believe with Lubick being here and adding a seasoned Mills, coupled with a more north/south running approach and Austin being a part of that, that we can find the endzone a lot more this year

Under 45 yd penalties pregame
4 less ints on offense
3 more ints on def
3 less fumble t/o on off
3 more fumble recovery on def
70 yd more off
70 yd less def
Get our spec teams back to top 5 in the league

This seems doable, if achieved, gets us to 5-3 for sure

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back