• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What am I gonna do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerrdm

Recruit
2 Year Member
Huge win going into the offseason. Love what the defense is going to look like. With an offseason of S&C Gregory is going to be a beast. We need a true leader at qb to step up and emerge. Offense in the right hands will be impressive. Watch out for Stanton. With that said, husker football is over. What am I going to do now!!

Time to head for the airport and go see some great Hockey

Huge win going into the offseason. Love what the defense is going to look like. With an offseason of S&C Gregory is going to be a beast. We need a true leader at qb to step up and emerge. Offense in the right hands will be impressive. Watch out for Stanton. With that said, husker football is over. What am I going to do now!!

Oh I'm sure we will keep it interesting "N" here during the off season!

Need to work on Newbys catching skills, will Taylor move into the #2 not sure Abdullah has a set in stone back up at this point.

It was a greatvictory
congratulations to the players and coaches!

The defense could be strong next year

Welcome to recruiting season! The recruiting board and the info masters there take over for the next 5 weeks.

Then it is a barren wasteland until August. Just have to endure March Madness and then play a lot of golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back