• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Welcome to Blow Your Elbow Out U.

Look at MLB pitchers. How many actually pitch "over the top". Ever see Randy Johnson throw? Show me one pic where he is over the top.

Sigh. You can still have a 3/4, half, or submarine angle and still be fine. I personally believe that a 3/4 arm angle is the best angle to throw at; it's the best trade off for movement and velocity; really talented guys can mix in a sinker, slider, cutter combo at that arm angle and can do nasty things.

I don't mind going over this again.

1) When the weight gets out in front and the arm trails behind the body, a pitcher loses all of the power from their bottom half. That's why they have to "stay back."
2) Then, when the arm trails, the elbow leads the arm through the slot.
3) Then, you have Tommy John Surgery.

Ummm, when has Erstad EVER done hot? Yeah, they won the B1G last year by 1/2 game, whoopee. Then go 0-2 in regionals and get knocked out by Holy Cross.

6 years, one win over Binghamton.

Erstad sucks. Period.

Nice job. Got called out for being completely wrong on Silva, and come back talking smack. Go watch the Bluejays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back