• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked welcome home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one will be happy if sanders does come back. He was the eye in the sky that made Pelini's defense work. Also good at halftime adjustments

I for one will be happy if sanders does come back. He was the eye in the sky that made Pelini's defense work. Also good at halftime adjustments

But wasn't exactly a great recruiter. Hopefully if it is true, we make adjustments.

That one guy that won the only game he coached in a long time ago. Close enough to win?

I knew that was who somebody would say, and technically you are correct with Williams from whenever he coached in the 1890's but I was talkin about Walter "Bummy" Booth. I think he was like 46-8 or something like that........

Last edited:
I knew that was who somebody would say, and technically you are correct with Williams from whenever he coached in the 1890's but I was talkin about Walter "Bummy" Booth. I think he was like 46-8 or something like that........

Yeah, and he also wore a cool hat

lol ... the great debate over "a couple of weeks" .. okay, 2 weeks and 4 days and some odd hours. :whiteflag:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back