• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Welcome Coach Miles

I am just going to go ahead and say that I think Miles will take this program in the right direction.

Full disclosure: I also think the Royals are going to have a winning record this year.:eek:

Full disclosure: I also think the Royals are going to have a winning record this year.:eek:

Lots of talk around the Royals this year finally putting a solid competitive team on the field. Wouldn't that be nice! :thumbsup:

BTW - Did George Brett get out from under the cloud hanging over him yet from the Power Balance Bracelets yet?

OK, back to basketball. My take on it this. Basketball is a much different animal than football. You can essentially turn a whole program now in a short period of time because the game is so much effected by underclassman now. So many of the top programs are dominantly playing talented freshman and sophomore as starters. If NU can bring two classes in row of talented players at that level, then we can see NU move from the bottom to the upper half of the Big 10.

I would like to see NU get off the merry-go-round of coaches and start making an annual run at the NCAA tourney.

Welcome aboard, Tim!! I played against him in high school, and know that he is a high quality individual. He will build the program with character and will get talent!!

After watching the press conference, I have a good feeling about this. I think he'll do well.

Welcome, Coach Miles!

GO BIG RED!

Welcome aboard, Tim!! I played against him in high school, and know that he is a high quality individual. He will build the program with character and will get talent!!

I do hope you are correct. I would love to see NEBRASKA still playing ball this time next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back