• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome Coach Kaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power of Corn

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Since I dont personally dont know the man, I have to infer that he is a really good coach, because Bo went outside the sphere of comfort and knowledge to get this guy. I know that he knew someone, who knew this guy, but its not the same, especially for a defensive guy like Bo to hire the guy coaching the most important position on the field (next to qb), he must have gotten some real good feedback and info about this guy. Its a shame to lose Carl, but since we have, I couldnt be happier to have coach Kaz. !!! Its good to have another fireball of passion on this team, especially on defense.

This guy sounds like an excellent hire to me, based on what has been written so far. Frankly, I think it is a good sign that Bo has changed his mode of operation for hiring and ventured out of his comfort zone a bit. Feel certain he knows enough about this guy to know he'll work well with our personnel and system. Always love to hear about passion and intensity in a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back