• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Weirdest losses

Weirdest losses in Husker history

• 92 ISU

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • 96 ASU

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • 78 Mizzou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2009 ISU

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters

Me too...south endzone.....shocker.
I was in that endzone too. The ISU band tried to get my Dad kicked out after they snuck up behind us and started playing full blast: he spun around and swung his arm, hitting a trombone slide. Dicks.

I never thought we were going to lose that game. It seemed like ISU wasn't playing well enough to win either, but it was Frazier's first start, and there had been significant arguing among the coaches whether he should start or not, if I recall correctly. Who knows.

I was in that endzone too. The ISU band tried to get my Dad kicked out after they snuck up behind us and started playing full blast: he spun around and swung his arm, hitting a trombone slide. Dicks.

I never thought we were going to lose that game. It seemed like ISU wasn't playing well enough to win either, but it was Frazier's first start, and there had been significant arguing among the coaches whether he should start or not, if I recall correctly. Who knows.
It was NOT Frazier’s first start. In fact, confidence was pretty high coming off back to back routs over ranked teams with Frazier at the helm

GET TICKETS

Back