• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Weekly Press Conf (11-15-21 Coach Hoiberg @ 10min in)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here's the weekly press conference. Coach Hoiberg starts about the 10 min mark and talks for about 10 min. Good discussion about the upcoming Creighton Game and his sit-down with Alonzo Verge. Trey McGowens starts about the 30 min mark (for about 6 mins).

Last edited:

Here's the weekly press conference. Coach Hoiberg starts about the 10 min mark and talks for about 10 min. Good discussion about the upcoming Creighton Game and his sit-down with Alonzo Verge. Trey McGowens starts about the 30 min mark (for about 6 mins).

I’m really glad he touched on the topic of Verge. He explained far better than I did. Playing one way for years, then being asked to play another is a process, and even if Verge gets more comfortable with it, don’t be surprised if he doesn’t occasionally revert back to some old habits. If I’m an opposing coach I’m going to try to pressure him to the point he takes it personally. Nudge him into thinking he has to meet the challenge individually. Something to keep an eye on.

Great observations @LarstheRed !!!! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:I didn't even think of an opposing coach playing to Verge's inclinations to get him out of his game (or our game plan). I guess there's a lot more to it than just sitting someone until they wise-up! (we all know how hard it is to change old habits.)

(Guess I'll let Fred be the coach. :Redface:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back