• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Webster

Shavon, Petteway and Webster all playing in NBA summer league. I wish the best of luck to each of them!

I think Tai might have been waived before appearing in a summer league game. He's listed as DNP for the first two games, then not on the box score at all.

http://www.nba.com/magic/summer-league/schedule-and-scores

Okay I take it back, I finally found him with 7 minutes played for Golden State a few days ago.

Petteway has been playing 2-3 minutes for the Celtics, being Terran from what little I can tell. The Celts are struggling to score 80 with this lineup, so I doubt Terran has much of a chance.

I haven't seen Shavon's name anywhere in the stats, could be related to the fact that he signed a 2 year deal in Serie A (Italy).

Tai's Golden State Warriors played against Andrew White III's Cleveland Cavaliers yesterday. :)

Tai didn't score, but had a couple of assists, rebound, and two fouls. AWIII hit a three, got a rebound and two fouls. Tai's had a +8 diff, and AWIII had a -10.

Tai's Golden State Warriors played against Andrew White III's Cleveland Cavaliers yesterday. :)

Tai didn't score, but had a couple of assists, rebound, and two fouls. AWIII hit a three, got a rebound and two fouls. Tai's had a +8 diff, and AWIII had a -10.

Thanks for the updates!

GSW played Minnesota yesterday and today. Yesterday the Warriors lost in OT to the Wolves, and Tai played 11 minutes without a point or foul, got a couple assists etc. Today the Warriors beat the Wolves, and Tai DNP, coach's decision. Today was the first day of the "tournament", so games count now. Not a great sign for Tai.

GSW played Boston, so it was Tai vs Petteway this time. Tai got about 10 minutes, Terran played 18. Tai turned the ball over more than anything else, but still ended up with a positive differential. Petteway did a little of everything: was 2/2 on 3pts, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 blocks, a TO and 3 PF. Looked like a lot of effort for Terran if nothing else.

Boston won easily, and GSW is out of the tournament. My guess is that Tai won't stick with either of the teams he's played with this summer, but will have the opportunity to play professionally in a good foreign league.

If Petteway keeps playing better as the tournament goes, he might have a chance at sticking on a roster. Would be awesome to see him get it firing on all cylinders!

Hey Good News! Turns out I don't know what the heck I'm talking about!

GSW are still playing in the LV Summer League Tourney. Tai started on Friday night, played 21 minutes and had 12 points on 6/10 shooting (0/1 3pt). I don't know what that means other than the first time they let him play more than 12 minutes, he got some scoring going. That can't hurt his chances.

For those who still care, on Friday AWIII scored 18 points in 27 minutes with 6 rebs. 60% from 3, 3-3 FT, and 37% from the field.

On Saturday, Terran Petteway didn't start, but played 25 minutes and scored 10 points with 6 rebounds, an assist, and four turnovers. 2/7 from 3 held his shooting percentage down a bit...

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back