• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked We are just not well coached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to beat mediocre teams ...but...not the likes of UCLA or tOSU
I for one have never liked BO ...You can complain all you want that he is the man...man for what. He is self centered arrogent **********. Take last night after the game Meyer stayed on the field and talked to the players on the Husker team...BO Runs off like someone just stole his doll.

Tired of BOs little routine...

He sounded very dejected last night. Seems liek he feels he is out of answers.

Here's a reality poke.

Just think where this team would be with Bill Snyder as coach.

Man for man, K-state's roster is likely less "talented" than NU's, but look where BS has them. Wonder what he would do with even a smidgeon more talent......

Last edited:
Here's a reality poke.

Just think where this team with Bill Snyder as coach.

Man for man, K-state's roster is likely less "talented" than NU's, but look where BS has them. Wonder what he would do with even a smidgeon more talent......

I strongly dislike this guy but he has forced me to respect him. This guy can coach. He took a turd and turned it into a very good team year in and year out. He retires and the team goes back to crap status. He comes back and in short order, he turns this team around again. I get tired of hearing we cant get kids to come to Lincoln. How is the little apple any better?

Here's a reality poke.

This. If NU played with discipline like KSU think how good we are. KSU doesn't have a lot of talent IMO but they just play fundamentally sound football and it's good for wins.

Last edited:

Does Nebraska have a team [FONT=Arial, Geneva, sans-serif]psychologist to help the players get over the mental mistakes?[/FONT]

Here's a reality poke.

Truth.

Sadly I have to agree this team is not well coached. The same problems over and over turnovers, penalties and missed blocks. We are not in the game mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back