• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #32 B1G Tournament (L, 66-83), Sat, 3/5 vs IOWA, 5 PM CT, BTN-tv (Game Thread/Recap)

Pray for Rain!!
1646525876131.png

Last edited:

Stats at the end of Three Quarters. Iowa getting to the rim too easily.
Pray for Rain!!
1646525876131.png

1646526017497.png

Am I the only one who really doesn't like Caitlin Clark? I'm not a UConn fan, but Page Bueckers is likable. I think Naz Hilmon at Michigan just plays hard and doesn't display an attitude either. Clark has an attitude that makes it very easy to dislike her.

Last edited:

She is hard to like if you are not an Iowa fan, but Clark is unreal. And a sophomore.

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like Clark. :Biggrin: I don't think she's a dirty player or anything like that, but she does just enough show boating when Iowa's winning to make her very unlikable. I'll be quite happy if Ohio State, metaphorically, punches her and Iowa in the mouth tomorrow.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who really doesn't like Caitlin Clark? I'm not a UConn fan, but Page Bueckers is likable. I think Naz Hilmon at Michigan just plays hard and doesn't display an attitude either. Clark has an attitude that makes it very easy to dislike her.
I agree she is hard to like based on her on court demeanor.

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like Clark. :Biggrin: I don't think she's a dirty player or anything like that, but she does just enough show boating when Iowa's winning to make her very unlikable. I'll be quite happy if Ohio State, metaphorically, punches her and Iowa in the mouth tomorrow.
Indiana beat OSU

Just checked in on the Huskers WBB Facebook page. As usual, Iowa fans are displaying their "sportsmanship." Clark certainly fits in quite well there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back