• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #18, (W, 77-44), Thu, 1/27 vs WISCONSIN, @ PBA, 8 pm CT, BTN-TV (Game Thread/Recap)

Wow what a trouncing!
I see, Jaz got 5 pts.
Thot she didn't play. My bad :)

Jaz played all of the First Half; and wound up with the most playing time on the team. Don't believe her first points where until early in the second half; she contributed mostly by facilitating other players, passing, and assisting. Nine Rbs and 9 Assists.

Wisconsin just could not buy a basket. They had some open shots, both from close up and from three point range. We played well for sure; but Wisconsin had a really bad shooting night.

Last edited:
Jaz played all of the First Half; and wound up with the most playing time on the team. Don't believe her first points where until early in the second half; she contributed mostly by facilitating other players, passing, and assisting. Nine Rbs and 9 Assists.
Whatever is needed, she is a total team player. She reminds me of Draymond and Steph! :Salute:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back