• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #12, (W, 78-69), Sat, 12/28 vs IOWA @ PBA, 1:00 PM CT, BTN+

Congratulations on the WIN today HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

NEXT GAME: Michigan State
Michigan State University Logo

NU (11-1 ~ 1-0) vs Michigan St. (7-5 ~ 0-1) ~ Tue., 12-31-19 @12:00pm CST on BTN

Michigan St. lost to Indiana ~ Sat., 12-28-19

67-79

Last edited:

Lady Huskers are on the front page of the OWH sports section this morning, about beating Iowa. The team is Happy for the win, and feel like it's an important step forward.

Heard it was a very nice article (I'm not a subscriber so can't read it), both print edition & online.

There's a great full page picture of the team celebrating after the game. (click on the link - it is too large to embed here)

(small size

Attachments

• 1577644282883.png
    1577644282883.png
    536.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Some Iowa Comments:

M Czinano
"At the end of the day, we lost this game and it's probably one we should have gotten," Czinano said. "Credit to Nebraska, they played a good game, but it still stings."

Coach Bluder
"We didn't shoot the ball as well as we're capable of. We had good looks that didn't go down and sometimes that happens on the road."

"Their defense was good, they forced us into a lot of turnovers and they scored off those," Iowa head coach Lisa Bluder said. "They used those opportunities; credit to them for doing that."

For Iowa coach Lisa Bluder, it was the Huskers’ ball pressure that put the Hawkeyes in an uncomfortable position.

“They did a good job of denying one pass away pretty well. I thought they did a good job of forcing us a little bit out of our rhythm,” Bluder said.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back