• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #11, (W, 89-68), Sun, 12/19 vs DRAKE, @ PBA, NOON CT, BTN-TV (Game Thread/Recap)

Whew. What a fast-paced game!!!! I'm tired just from watching

I'll need a nap before the Men's Game :Lol:

1639943317836.png

Last edited:

As @Sandhills Husker mentioned earlier, KUDOS to the Officials for a Well-Officiated Game! Let 'em play, but called what was necessary! :Bow::Bow::Bow:

Referees: Maggie Tieman, Bryan Enterline, Brian Hall

Last edited:
CoNgratulatioNs oN the WIN today CORNHUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

You're now 11-0 and you have the opportunity to be the 1st HUSKER team to be 12-0 in your

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
iu

Wed, 12-22-21 @ 12 Noon CST oN
TV Channel Logos

Last edited:

Hey, it was fun today. Hopefully will see everyone this afternoon @ 5:00pm for the men's game against K State on
iu
. :Smile:

Later all. :Wave:

Post Game Press Conference:

Alexis Markowski, Sam Haiby & Alison Weidner until about the 4:30 mark. Blank until about the 11:30 mark when Coach Amy Williams takes the podium. A real good listen, talks some about strategy, adjustments, and what they are trying to do (i.e. "we really don't want to be a finished product at this point" (i.e. December) when there is so much season ahead and improvement to be made). The team really doesn't talk about wins & losses (i.e. being undefeated) in the locker room and knows the gritty part of conference play is yet to come. I do think Coach Amy's press conferences are becoming more informative.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back