• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #11, (W, 63-55), Sat, 1/16 vs Ohio State @ PBA (Game Thread, Recap & Box Score))

Congratulations on the WIN today HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

You played a awesome game. I hope you can carry it over to the...

University of Nebraska Logo
EXT GAME vs Minnesota Gophers Logo

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ... (7-4~ 5-3) @
Northwestern-Minnesota: 5 reasons to hate the Golden ...
(2-7 ~ 1-6) ~ Tue., 1-19-21 @ 3:00pm CST on
TV Channel Logos

iu
lost to
University of Maryland Logo
~ Thur., 1-14-21 ~ 73-90

Last edited:

Last edited:

Can we say HUSKERS ?
So if this post was in reference to me using the term "ladies", let me give you a little background. I have been both a high school and college coach and have worked with boys & girls as well as men & women. The term "ladies" was and is always used as a sign of respect to the girls and women that I coached.

So if this post was in reference to me using the term "ladies", let me give you a little background. I have been both a high school and college coach and have worked with boys & girls as well as men & women. The term "ladies" was and is always used as a sign of respect to the girls and women that I coached.
But they are Husker, whether they are men or women. IMO Huskers shows more respect than calling them ladies. when you refer to the mens teams do you say good job men?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back