• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington vs Oregon

Gotta tip your hat to the Huskies, beat U of O twice this season. Classic game. Glad NU doesn't play either team in '24.

Imagine if our athletic director fired Frost when he should have and hired Kalen DeBoer. Not that I don’t like Rhule…I do. Summit League athletic directors are going to miss opportunities like that though.

Imagine if our athletic director fired Frost when he should have and hired Kalen DeBoer. Not that I don’t like Rhule…I do. Summit League athletic directors are going to miss opportunities like that though.
"IF" is the biggest little word ever..... water under the bridge, spilled milk, that sorta thing. What "If" you guys stop with this sort of thing already.

I’m rooting for whichever team winning has a better chance of screwing up the playoff picture
I used to think this way, but now that we finally have the 12 team playoff coming next year, I think the best scenario this year would be to have the 4 undefeated teams make it in. To me that would make for the most exciting playoff.

Wow. Pretty sure Ryan Grubb would give husker nation a heart attack with his play calling. lol. Affective but dang. Running out the clock while trying to score the game winner and you throw the ball two times in a row from the 2. Oh did I mention they were tearing it up on the ground.

They have a lot of confidence in their passing game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back