• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington Transfer 7'1" - 250 lbs, Braxton Meah (Portal) Is 'N'

7'1" is height, but 250lbs with that frame is not beef. LOL, dude is skinny!
Not really. That is a good weight. Look at the measurables of NBA top 10 rebounders 7’1 250 isn’t skinny. They are all between 6’10 and 7’4 and only 3 weigh over 260. He doesn’t shoot 3’s and is a poor ft shooter but seems like he can bag inside.

Last edited:
Not really. That is a good weight. Look at the measurables of NBA top 10 rebounders 7’1 250 isn’t skinny. They are all between 6’10 and 7’4 and only 3 weigh over 260. He doesn’t shoot 3’s and is a poor ft shooter but seems like he can bag inside.
Who cares how good he is? A college basketball team needs at least one 7 footer.

This kids offensive skills suck but with mast and the kid from north dakota, we have bigs that can score. He fills a defensive need
Its interesting how fh is getting guys who feel very specific roles like this
Also
Worster cant shoot but is great at assists and defensive stopper.
Griffiths not great D but can score. Essegian a shooter. Gary a junyard dog. Mast a scorer. Bryce williams a scorer

I really like that he adds rim protection, it's been missing for quite awhile.

I'm really curious what this pickup says about the big rotation though. Are Morgan or Mast quick enough to play the 4? I like both dudes, but their lack of athleticism would make me nervous about that. Maybe that worry is less with a a rim protector next to them? Or do they see Meah as more of a 10-15 minute kind of guy? Is this a sign that Mast isn't coming back?

Again I like the pickup a lot, it's just intriguing that they brought in two 1-year guys who are primarily 5s, if you already have Mast there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back