• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington declares for NFL

You both are correct & I forgot about him, but was trying to think of someone more recent. Scoring Explosion was 40 years ago…..when I was a kid.
I know Quincy played for the Jets but I don't think it was from day 1 and I think he ended up getting injured his first year

I know Quincy played for the Jets but I don't think it was from day 1 and I think he ended up getting injured his first year
Looked up his stats he played in 12 games had 22 catches on 46 targets for 315 yards no TD's so I don't think he was a starter his first year but the second year I think he was

Last edited:
Looked up his stats he played in 12 games had 22 catches on 46 targets for 315 yards no TD's so I don't think he was a starter his first year but the second year I think he was
QE’s stats were better than I remembered & fairly comparable to TP’s current 15 games - 33 catches on 55 targets for 291 & 2 tds.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back