• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Warren Sapp to CU

Sapps character issues will run this thing into the ditch, and his pseudo coaching career will prob be over before the end of the 25 season

I'm all for giving a guy a chance, but I would be surprised if this works out knowing Sapp's attitude and arrogance over the years. Who knows, it could be the beginning of a great coaching career for Sapp.

“Where you been, Tommie? Where you been?”

"It’s not where I’ve been... it’s where I’m going, fat boy!”

557e44ce0deff.image.jpg

Maybe CU and the clown show part ways before the end of the year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the NCAA already has a folder of reported violations they can investigate.

Last edited:

I thought GA's worked for peanuts. Sounds like fat boy has a pretty good paying gig that will keep him bellied up to the buffet table and likely not doing any of the thankless work/ errand boy stuff expected of a GA.

I
I thought GA's worked for peanuts. Sounds like fat boy has a pretty good paying gig that will keep him bellied up to the buffet table and likely not doing any of the thankless work/ errand boy stuff expected of a GA.
f he has any brains, thats exactly what he should be doing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back