• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale Robinson Commits To Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think Robinson is going to pick Michigan. I could understand the allure of either Alabama or Ohio State. Nebraska seems awfully far from Frankfort but he seems to have made an early connection with the coaching staff there.

https://www.vaughtsviews.com/2018/1...se-have-what-wandale-robinson-is-looking-for/

He didn't attend the Purdue game. My gut tells me he's N but we'll have to wait and see. The concern Brohm may not be there for the next 4 years has to be concerning . Then there's always o state as well.

I don’t think Robinson is going to pick Michigan. I could understand the allure of either Alabama or Ohio State. Nebraska seems awfully far from Frankfort but he seems to have made an early connection with the coaching staff there.

https://www.vaughtsviews.com/2018/1...se-have-what-wandale-robinson-is-looking-for/

He didn't attend the Purdue game. My gut tells me he's N but we'll have to wait and see. The concern Brohm may not be there for the next 4 years has to be concerning . Then there's always o state as well.

It's Nebraska, Ohio State or Kentucky

It's Nebraska, Ohio State or Kentucky

Interesting to note that Terry Wilson, a former NU commit, who transferred from Oregon and wasn't pursued by NU, is leading KU, which has a history of poaching former NU players.

Interesting to note that Terry Wilson, a former NU commit, who transferred from Oregon and wasn't pursued by NU, is leading KU, which has a history of poaching former NU players.

Was Vince Marrow involved in Wilson's recruitment? He obviously played a key role when Heard and Love transferred to UK.

For a while, we had POB and Wilson committed in the same recruiting class. It feels like that was so long ago.

In addition to the quotes below, check out the link for some more tweets.
Few prospects have captured the imagination of Nebraska fans in the 2019 cycle like 4-star ATH (HV Rating: 91.7) Wandale Robinson‍. It might have something to do with his eye-popping stats for his senior season so far. Through eight games, Robinson has rushed for 1,560 yards. The shifty player has 2,269 all-purpose yards and 35 total touchdowns.
“It was unbelievable watching that game and the way the offense is playing," Robinson told Hail Varsity Sunday night. “They have been playing really well in the loses but to almost have a total of 700 yards is amazing.”
There seems to be plenty of good vibes right now between Nebraska and Robinson. The Huskers have one more home game this weekend before his stated announcement date of Nov. 1. His high school team plays on Thursday this week, so there is a chance he could make it in from Kentucky even with an 11 a.m. kickoff time on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back