• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale quote

Wonder what Wandales aspirations are in the NFL.

Seems pretty limited if he is adverse to blocking.

Somebody will give him a long look.

He's a talented player who can get you yards if he's out in open space. There are a lot of guys at the next level who that can be said about.

I don't know if his speed translates well to the next level and ideally I want my third down back to be able to pick up a blitzing linebacker or safety, so that presents a problem.

Somebody will give him a long look.

He's a talented player who can get you yards if he's out in open space. There are a lot of guys at the next level who that can be said about.

I don't know if his speed translates well to the next level and ideally I want my third down back to be able to pick up a blitzing linebacker or safety, so that presents a problem.

I appreciate all he did here

He does not have elite speed

To Mr he would be a great fit in the CFL a league I am a fan of and watch on a weekly basis. He could be a star up there. Hopefully with my Hamilton Tiger Cats

I appreciate all he did here

He does not have elite speed

To Mr he would be a great fit in the CFL a league I am a fan of and watch on a weekly basis. He could be a star up there. Hopefully with my Hamilton Tiger Cats

Great call.

He’s a football player. He’ll get an NFL look and likely end up in the CFL. Nothing wrong with making a living north of the border.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back