• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walking Dead...(spoilers)

Also Pops, Carl lost his arm in the comics correct?

Wait, no...that was Rick.

Last edited:

u9e7akny7ctx.jpg

A pumpkin carving to memorialize a favorite Walking Dead character:

32FfjPFx7Sosq8Z7eiKYaO_mbxnoisoEpvRfmCszl9o.jpg

Dude, you're killing it with the memes. I literally (hate that word but its very applicable,here) LOL'd in a meeting when I saw that one.

Love seeing Ezekiel and Sheva. Looking like Carol replacing Michonne in the Kingdom storyline. Early yet, but who knows.

I've watches all seasons and sort of hated that I got into it because it's pretty much a crap show/soap opera...

That aside, the first ep with shock value gore/brutality was enough for me to officially stop watching. I think it's mostly that, but also just how dumb the show is. How many chances did Rick have to kill Negan but didn't even try. In the trailer was the the most obvious chance.

I may read wiki episode/season recaps from time to time though.

Watched TWD and TD last night. Dwight is going to Texas Negan up. That is all.

I've watches all seasons and sort of hated that I got into it because it's pretty much a crap show/soap opera...

That aside, the first ep with shock value gore/brutality was enough for me to officially stop watching. I think it's mostly that, but also just how dumb the show is. How many chances did Rick have to kill Negan but didn't even try. In the trailer was the the most obvious chance.

I may read wiki episode/season recaps from time to time though.
My wife is in the same boat. She's done with the show, has no interest in it anymore. I must say, killing off the original group is getting tedious. Like they expect me to care about some of these other people? In some sense, I can get there. I liked Jessie from last season, but they killed her off. And I liked Abraham big-time, but they turned him into head-pudding too. The OG had some interesting character traits, and some of the folks who joined them were interesting too. But lately, there haven't been many compelling additions to the group. Most of the Alexandrians have been one-dimensional or zombie/wolf fodder anyway.

I've stuck with it this season so far, but I'm not going to lie... I'm getting bored.

I am starting to get tired of Negan all ready.....Same thing every show.
Yep. He's a dick. That's it. At least the governor was kind of interesting. And when they rotated him back into the mix, he actually had layers and was almost sympathetic.

But then he tanked.

Last edited:
I think it was either Abraham or Glenn, post-Lucille.
yep....Glenn

I'd write about how long Negan is around but don't want to get yelled at again...lord!

Negan's character is a good one...havent had the opportunity yet to really meet him...lots of missing pieces that I expect to see throughout this season.

Last edited:

yep....Glenn

I'd write about how long Negan is around but don't want to get yelled at again...lord!

Negan's character is a good one...havent had the opportunity yet to really meet him...lots of missing pieces that I expect to see throughout this season.
I'm seeing you Friday, you can tell me then!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back