• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wake Up! Fred has Our Basketball Team Playing Well -- We Just Beat #7 Creighton in Omaha!

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
I have a feeling the half-dozen posters who participate in the basketball forum on a regular basis will soon be joined by many more.

This team is playing very well right now.

Walker and Griesel are studs.

NU was 15pt dogs to Creighton today. Huskers won by 10. They never really sweated it either. Huskers hadn't won in Omaha since 2004.

We got ourselves a basketball team. Get off your butts and support this team.

:Corn2:

I have a feeling the half-dozen posters who participate in the basketball forum on a regular basis will soon be joined by many more.

NU was 15pt dogs to Creighton today. Huskers won by 10. They never really sweated it either. Huskers hadn't won in Omaha since 2004.

It will be headlines tomorrow!

Just woke up. What'd I miss? Kidding. Way to go Huskers and coaches! I'm a lifelong Jays fan who was used to counting this game as a W. The difference this year, other than another horrendous 3 pt shooting performance from CU, is NU's defensive intensity was very good and Walker and Griesel are very good leaders, as well as players. I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come for the Huskers! Fred has always been easy to root for despite the lack of success.

Nebraska straight up bullied Creighton. That’s exactly how you have to beat them if you got better athletes but not better basketball players. DeVries isn’t there anymore to game plan around it. The key to beat any McDermott team is to bully them.

Nebraska straight up bullied Creighton. That’s exactly how you have to beat them if you got better athletes but not better basketball players. DeVries isn’t there anymore to game plan around it. The key to beat any McDermott team is to bully them.
Bully ball will be necessary for B1G. Watched Wisconsin beat Marquette (who beat Baylor).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back