• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Volleyball Tourney on ESPN3

Will be interesting to watch Texas vs Wisconsin.

Badgers have somebody who they can’t hit over.

Any ideas why? Passing was horrible today is my thought.
Lauren Cook said on the broadcast that Nicklin was making the Offense too predictable and wasn't involving the middles enough, when she did get good passes off of serve receive. However, there was plenty of subpar passing that will hamper any Offense, and limit what the setter can do...it is not a good sign when the opposing team is targeting your Libero on the serve because she is having trouble passing...... :oops:

I'd like to see the stat detail cuz Knuckles appeared to be the target simply too many times for texass servers. Then as she struggled she had to know she was the target and the pressure increased for her.

If you needed a reminder why returning to the Big 12 isn't a pleasant thought. Texas owns us in just about everything. I don't miss that.

Lauren Cook said on the broadcast that Nicklin was making the Offense too predictable and wasn't involving the middles enough, when she did get good passes off of serve receive. However, there was plenty of subpar passing that will hamper any Offense, and limit what the setter can do...it is not a good sign when the opposing team is targeting your Libero on the serve because she is having trouble passing...... :oops:
This was all present during the baylor match too.

This was all present during the baylor match too.
Yes, it's been present all season, really. When you face more talented opponents the effect on the game becomes more amplified. The production from the Right Side was also inconsistent on Offense, leaving the Offense more predictable at times. Cook has signed a very talented class, so I hope he can shore up some of these areas next year. Still, the ladies had a good season, made the Elite 8, and they don't have anything to hang their heads about. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back