• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Virtual Visit video

Very cool!I think it'd impress recruits... maybe there is more to this place than just cornfields!
I'd be curious to see how this compares to the promos other schools are doing.

LSUs is really well done from what I’ve heard.

4clsbf.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

That was awesome. Very well done. I could see how that could leave a recruit wanting to know more, especially with the very quick introduction of Coach Frost at the very end.

The players actually get their own song? I'd never heard that before. Pretty cool.

That was awesome. Very well done. I could see how that could leave a recruit wanting to know more, especially with the very quick introduction of Coach Frost at the very end.

The players actually get their own song? I'd never heard that before. Pretty cool.

I didn't understand that part. Is that like a walk up song like they have in baseball?

I didn't understand that part. Is that like a walk up song like they have in baseball?
I'm not 100% certain, but I think this is part of the new athlete promotion opportunities. Help with creating a song they can include on their social media accounts for self-promotion/marketing purposes. I'm sure others know more about this and can expand or correct me if I understand it wrong.

Yeah, that's very well done, and quite thorough. Although, unless I missed it there's no audio or video. I think the simplicity of ours communicates just as well. Not that I'm biased or anything, but ours is better! :nod:
You have to click on “watch” in the section you want to learn about and then they have the video and audio pop up such as ESPN commentators saying how great the atmosphere is, virtual tours, live videos from games, etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back