• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Video: USA vs. MEXICO: Gringos at Azteca -- KICKTV on Location-Interviews

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
[video=youtube_share;Z1UPEXakiHI]http://youtu.be/Z1UPEXakiHI[/video]

Last edited:

Thanks for the info. I'm going to predict a 2-2 draw.:usflag:

Stranger things have happened. They have their stars, we do not (other than Donovan and a few other forwards). 100k+ cheering for the hometown boys. My 10 year old son says he isn't even going to watch after finding out the rosters. I asked him why not... "we're going to get killed."

Your son is pretty smart for 10 years old...:)

My daughter is a Frosh in college and living at home and has a class at that time.....I asked her did she want me to tape it and she actually said 'yes'....although she too thinks we will get killed too...:)

Honestly I would shocked beyond belief if we win....the refs who officiate the games at Azteca are intimiodated beyond reason with that hostile crowd...so we are playing against 12 men to begin with....

If we stay close I'd be happy....

Stranger things have happened. They have their stars, we do not (other than Donovan and a few other forwards). 100k+ cheering for the hometown boys. My 10 year old son says he isn't even going to watch after finding out the rosters. I asked him why not... "we're going to get killed."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back