• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Video of Rain Out

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Anyone have a link to the video of inside the stadium when fans were singing Don’t Stop Believing by Journey when the rains and storm were pummeling us.... For some reason I’m struggling to locate it.

With the current crisis and world environment today I'm starting to have a whole new perspective on the last 10 years of husker football. I'm getting to the point where I would happily take a 4-8 crappy team to watch, cheer for and discuss every facet with my buddies. How bad the Huskers have been seems really irrelevant now.

Last edited:

With the current crisis and world environment today I'm starting to have a whole new perspective on the last 10 years of husker football. I'm getting to the point where I would happily take a 4-8 crappy team to watch, cheer for and discuss every facet with my buddies. How bad the Huskers have been seems really irrelevant now.

It really makes you feel grateful to even be able to watch football at all, huh? That's how I feel, too. I just hope and pray we get to watch some football this fall!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back