• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Video: Langsdorf coaching OSU QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I posted this quote yesterday but obviously I think it's more relevant today. Comes from Tom Coughlin discussing the hiring of Langsdorf at NY this past year..

“When I went through the process of studying his years at Oregon State, I was very impressed with the number of quarterbacks that were highly, highly productive in the Oregon State program, including redshirt freshmen,” Coughlin said. “And also in the years, with Jacquizz Rodgers, for example, they ran the ball. So he has adapted to a lot of different things. Then when I had the opportunity to interview him, I would take specific areas in which I think the college game is doing a darn good job, and his ability to relate and teach in these areas, I thought, was outstanding."

“The one thing that is very impressive is that Ben [McAdoo] and Danny are fundamentalists, first and foremost, in how they teach. They both have extensive quarterback film and drill work which they teach off of and which relate to the fundamentals of the game – how you drop, how you set, how you save time, how you become more efficient, where’s the ball, where do you carry the ball, where’s your front foot. When the quarterbacks report back here, that is a very, very good way to start the progression of how the quarterback is developed fundamentally so he can contribute at the highest level in this form of offensive package. I’m very interested in that.”
LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back