• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Very Excited About the Northwestern Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
Can't wait to see Saturday. Moving on from the crap storm this last week. The offense will be humming right along with TA, thanks to improved play calling by TB. The fans will show up and support this team. The defense will be improved I am sure there will be a big play or 2 given up but the D will respond. I like the attitude that TA and RK are showing. The World Herald this morning talked about keeping the team motivated. I know NWestern will try all sorts of things but the team will respond.

:huskerflag:

i am excited to see TA and RK3 again. Mostly TA because he will be with us next year. GBR.

I'm excited as it is the one game I get to go to this year. On the downside I went to NW 2 years ago and we know how that worked out.

Everyone will probably wish to flog me, but I will be attending the Longhorns game Saturday afternoon, and won't be able to watch the Huskers play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back