• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Verdict In According to USA Today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The enablers are next. After that the University is going to have hell to pay before it's all said and done.

He will get a life sentence, and then some, but his life will be short, the prison justice will prevail, the inmates will tire of him quickly.

Max sentence 442 years. Sandusky is 68. Do the math. Start doing your push ups, big guy.

Max sentence 442 years. Sandusky is 68. Do the math. Start doing your push ups, big guy.

I am sure his deep knee bends and cardio will be good he will be running and not bending over to pick up the soap.

Last edited:
I hope heads will roll for all others at PSU that turned their head, and let this happen.

I suggest the Joe Pa tribute statue at the stadium be a statue of Sandusky and a child, With Joe Pa there, looking the other way.

This would be fitting, Doc. Anyone that has spent some time with mentally ill people know that they are not totally responsible for what they do. They just cannot help themselves.

In Sanduskey's case, those that knowingly ignored the problem are the real criminals. He should have been committed many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back