• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Paruguay Copa Ameirca Game Three (6/11/16)

Bottom line is the USA is not drawing fans and it stretches back 5 or 6 games before the Copa (where they averaged just under 10K per game in MLS stadiums). I personally think its the anti-Klinsman fans who are trying to vote with their pocket book. Personally I find that sad. I have made no bones how I feel about Klinsman but my country will always come first both in support and if I was near a stadium I would be there rooting my ass off for the United States. Bottom like the coach or not we are all Americans and bottom line is support them. Regardless if you like the coach or not.

I DM'd Grant Whal and he thinks that what I said is pretty much spot on. People are voting their pocket books which is their right whether I agree with them or not.

Last edited:
I'm leaving you wahoos to guard the fort tonight. It's dance recital night. And the only thing worse than the 4.5 hour dance recital night is when your daughter dances for only 6 minutes of that 4.5 hours AND when it's during a USMNT game. Ugh.

Understand my daughters were gymnast and my oldest quite a good ice skater.

I might be tied up to myself this evening with a family commitment. Have the game on DVR.

I'm leaving you wahoos to guard the fort tonight. It's dance recital night. And the only thing worse than the 4.5 hour dance recital night is when your daughter dances for only 6 minutes of that 4.5 hours AND when it's during a USMNT game. Ugh.

Cks6G6sXIAAujEX.jpg

Competition will ratchet up big time after tonight. Argentina, Brazil, Mexico etc. (which is not a bad thing as you have to beat the best to be the best) will all be very, very tough. Got get through this game first.

Like I said when this whole thing anything less than the final will be disappointing as we have the players, resources, money and home field advantage. Just getting out of the group is no longer good enough. No reason we can not win this.

Should be a comfortable win tonight in my opinion.

:eek: Well, it worked well last time...here's to another multi-goal win and momentum going into the quarters. Hoping it's not Brazil, but that's very possible.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back