• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Ecuador Copa America Game 3 (6/16/16)

They out played and out coached us the last 30 minutes......but we hung tough and got some help form Valencia who missed two sure goals...

We are going to miss Wood and Bedoya.....specifically Wood....

I honestly didn't think we'd win that after going 10v10. But the scoreboard says it all.

Mark my words, there will be plenty of douchebags complaining about that 2nd half. And they will all be wrong. That's what you have to do to survive and advance. They won the 10v10 game. We won the 11v11 one. And did enough to upset a team we shouldn't have beat if going by world rankings.

Yup we hung tough even though we were outplayed and out coached....lot to be proud of....

Reminds me a lot of the run to the Confederations Cup Final....

Mark my words, there will be plenty of douchebags complaining about that 2nd half. And they will all be wrong. That's what you have to do to survive and advance. They won the 10v10 game. We won the 11v11 one. And did enough to upset a team we shouldn't have beat if going by world rankings.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back