• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA v. Puerto Rico WBC Championship Game

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Ian Kinsler gets the party started for Team USA with a 2-run homer! #WBC2017

2 - 0 top of the 5th. GO USA!!!!

C7kW3YDXUAExCQf.png

Last edited:

Yelich with the big RBI single, no outs, two on. USA now up 3 - 0 and Yelich knocks Lugo out for PR.

Stroman pitching a shot out so far....

USA
0 0 2 0 2 0

United States Runs 4 United States Hits 6 United States Errors 0
PUR
0 0 0 0 0

Puerto Rico Runs 0 Puerto Rico Hits 0 Puerto Rico Errors 0

6 - 0 USA! Brandon Crawford with a huge two run single in the top of the 7th.
USA! USA! USA!

Bases now loaded, 2 out. Clear the bases......

Knocked it pretty good, but alas a fly out..... I was almost typing HR there.....
7 - 0 USA..... heading to the bottom of the 7th. Still a No-No for the USA!

First hit for PR. A stand up double. Stroman with a great outing tonight..... He leaves the field to a rousing, standing Ovation!!! Great JOB!!!!

After a pitching change(Dyson), PR grounds out to second for their first out of the inning, runner advances to 3rd. Big strike out for Dyson for out number 2. Beltran now up and looking slow and old, strike! Strike 2! Strike 3, inning over. 7 - 0 USA!

Last edited:
After a base hit, to advance the runner to third, a throwing error for PR(runner would have been safe either way) USA score another run, to take a 8 - 0 lead. Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 2 out. I'm surely loving this game. Come on, make it 10 - 0.....

Over 51,000 thousand in the stadium.... PR down to it's final out. Game OVER!!!

giphy.gif

USA WITH THE SHUT OUT!!!!! 8 - 0 USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back