• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked US Army All-America Bowl Notes (Husker Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup I saw that one...right in his hands and he dropped it, quick pass over the middle....

In retrospect we should have RS him....

IMHO the staff should have redshirted Andrew Rodriguez as well. The kid played maybe 50 snaps all year? Gonna want that extra year from him when he is a senior - sort of how Zach Potter wasted his first year in the program.

Are these young guys another reason to be frustrated with the offensive staff/OC?

Mismanagement of careers and redshirts/player development?

No argument from me....

IMHO the staff should have redshirted Andrew Rodriguez as well. The kid played maybe 50 snaps all year? Gonna want that extra year from him when he is a senior - sort of how Zach Potter wasted his first year in the program.

Hopefully all the Husker recruits form a strong bond, string enough to pull Bubba away from MLB for a few years :Biggrin:

That would be nice. And because there is more than one playing, they do have something in common that they can build on.

Todd Peat, beleive or it not, is down to two teams....Nebraska and Arizona State......Stanford has been eliminated....we get an in-home visit with him soon so have a better than 50-50 chance to land him in my opinion....he is an Arizona kid though so we have to overcome that....but we did with Prince and look where he is headed and hoepfully the coaches brign that up many times...hsi dad is former NFL player so he understands all of that....

So no announcement from him on Saturday.....hopefully our commits are working him hard...:)

Tom Lemming, on Sports Nightly, saying that some Stanford recruits are going to look around given Harbaugh is leaving. He was also very high on Turner and Starling.

Tom Lemming, on Sports Nightly, saying that some Stanford recruits are going to look around given Harbaugh is leaving. He was also very high on Turner and Starling.

He was VERY complimentary of our class. Said Starling could end up being the best of the bunch.

Yup....Peat is not entertaining Stanford anymore.....down to Nebraska and ASU....Lewis was rumored to be a Cardinal lean too....

Bad time to bail on Stanford....coudl really kill a promising recruiting class....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back