• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update: USC now has 18 commits; the cupboard is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll boost the local economy.:rolfl:

I will say this, Kiffin is being strict in adhering to the rules (whether that's him or the administration). Last time I was out there I got to watch practice and Will Ferrell was standing right next to me, and I bet there was 200 other spectators there. Now, I guess with NCAA rules no one other than members of the program can be at practices. I accidentally asked him if I could go during UCLA game and I lost credibility. Plus they are going to be playing out in New York that weekend.

Lane Kiffin has said public, several times, that with three early enrollments last January that USC would have slots for 18 recruits this season....#17 from Texas committed today....Torrodney Prevot.....this is very good news for Nebraska in the case of Preist Willis (as an example)....and a few other schools too...:)

Lane Kiffin has said public, several times, that with three early enrollments last January that USC would have slots for 18 recruits this season....#17 from Texas committed today....Torrodney Prevot.....this is very good news for Nebraska in the case of Preist Willis (as an example)....and a few other schools too...:)

Rivals has them at #18?

Actually #1...but with only 17 commits that will change...

He's saying 18 commits. They're full.

this is very good news for Nebraska in the case of Preist Willis (as an example)....and a few other schools too...:)

I guess I'm feeling a little negative tonight but I can't see us reeling in Priest.... Wouldn't Kiffin, as slimy as he is, bump one of the commits for Willis?

He grew up a Nebraska fan and his coach is a former Husker player...we have a better than average shot to land him...so I have to disagree with you....

I guess I'm feeling a little negative tonight but I can't see us reeling in Priest.... Wouldn't Kiffin, as slimy as he is, bump one of the commits for Willis?

That is long over with....and FWIW he made a poor choice and Bo said so on signing day....tell me what you have heard about him since? Not much because the coaching he is got his first two years at UCLA is nowhere near what he would have gotten at Nebraska....

Plus Amukumura has helped sell Nebraska in Arizona....an Arizona native himself and a first round draft pick in the NFL....kids like Preist who live in Arizona know that...

I'm not saying we will land him but we have a real good shot at him....better than allot of folks think...

Ok good. I'm still shell shocked by Owa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back