• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update on Ath. Alonzo Moore: Huskers Recruiting Him As A CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Been quite for awhile on his front....John Talman talked about him on USC and says he will be shocked if he does not come to Nebraska...listed as an Athlete (option QB/WR/DB) by the recruitng services.....we are recruiting him as a larger CB (6'2" and 180 lbs).....thinks the reason he was quite for so long was he was hoping against hope for an LSU offer that just is not going to come (sort of like Mike Shoff in Nebraska)....plans to visit La Tech as it is 2 hours from home and then make his decision....expect him to be 'N'.....also sounds like our other commits have been in his ear according to John....

He has made two unofficial and one official visit to Nebraska so he really likes the Huskers....thinks Nebraska is going to be tough to beat in the end....

Huskers are looking for bigger guys (i.e. Rios, Seisay) to play CB in the cover-two....they really like him for that...

Impressive guy and Talman said he can not figure out why he does not have more offers....Nebraska loves and have been pressing him for awhile....could play Wr or QB too if needed...

Like I said Talman expects him to be 'N'......

Have to admit he had slipped my mind a bit too...:) :)

Last edited:

This is the guy I was trying to wait on film for. I pretty much forgot about him. I thought that at some point during the season we would see something.

Both John and Kevin Kuglar talked about how impressive he was....and you could tell in their voices they were very serious about how good they thought he was....

Yeah he had slipped my mind a bit too...:)

This is the guy I was trying to wait on film for. I pretty much forgot about him. I thought that at some point during the season we would see something.

I like him as a FS. I dont see the great catch-up speed from him (ran a respectable 4.58 at a camp) to play CB, but he could be good in a cover 2 scheme. I really like his overall athleticism and ball skills. Really like his frame. Has long arms and jumps well. Thought maybe Nebraska had been looking at him as a WR because he had gone quiet on the Husker front the past several weeks.

Good stuff thanks...yeah I thought we were looking at him as a WR too....sounds like that changed over the past couple of months....

I like him as a FS. I dont see the great catch-up speed from him (ran a respectable 4.58 at a camp) to play CB, but he could be good in a cover 2 scheme. I really like his overall athleticism and ball skills. Really like his frame. Has long arms and jumps well. Thought maybe Nebraska had been looking at him as a WR because he had gone quiet on the Husker front the past several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back