• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update: DE Avery Moss, Down to Nebraska & Purdue: Will Decide on 3 January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
More of the Peat family the better....:)Will be visiting for the Iowa game with cousin Andrus Peat and his family for the Iowa game....rated a 3-star by Rivals, Scout & 247.....Offers from Arizona, Arizona State, Nebraska, Purdue, San Diego State, Washington & Washington State
He’s part of the potential “Peat Pipeline†started when Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini landed Todd Peat, Jr. last year. Moss is a cousin of Todd and Andrus Peat, the nation’s top offensive tackle recruit. Ron Brown is handling the recruiting of Moss, whose initial love was basketball.“I can tell he’s a strong Christian,†Moss said. “That’s another thing that eases my mind about going to Nebraska.â€Moss has a strong offer list — Arizona, Arizona State, Purdue, Stanford, Washington and Washington State — so plucking him from the area won’t be easy. It wasn’t for Peat, either, though.“It’s definitely a long way away,†Moss said. “But I talked with my parents about it, and they would be alright with me going that far away knowing that I have family there.â€If the Sun Devils were to lose three top prospects in their backyard to Nebraska — it’d be some coup for the Huskers.
Much more here:http://sports.omaha.com/2011/11/18/recruiting-two-de-more-prospects-warm-to-nebraska/

Last edited:

I almost have the strongest feeling that this guy will be "N"!! Jan 3rd he will announce his decision!

Its down to Nebraska and Purdue....go figure....have to admit I'd be disappointed if we lost out to Purdue....Purdue has 23 commits thus far and not one is a 4-star or higher rated.....twenty-one 3-stars and two 2-stars (one of whom is a kicker)....

Teaser on Purdue web site:

Defensive end and recent Purdue official visitor Avery Moss of Tempe, Ariz., has his college choices narrowed down to a pair of Big Ten teams

http://purdue.rivals.com/

Last edited:
I would hate to loose a recruit to Purdue of all places. I'm not sure how you could compare the programs unless you really like the coaches. It's like KU loosing a point guard recruit to NU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back