• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Upcoming schedule for 3 games vs Wichita St @ Hawks Field

As you can see, all 3 games will be on streaming video. Let's hope, (please??) they get their sound fixed!! :banghead:

I will post a thread for the 1st game on Friday. Glad the game is early, so I can see the game and then take mama dancing! :)

I won't make any of the games, so CB, you'd better do a really good job of PBP for me sir. :Biggrin:

This is to be your call also, :broom::broom::broom:

I will post a thread for the 1st game on Friday. Glad the game is early, so I can see the game and then take mama dancing! :)

For attending the game that 4:00 PM start time is stupid. If you are a working stiff it is a even game want to be that is not late enough that one can get there without interrupting a "normal" work schedule. What is the difference if it starts at 6PM this time of the year. Not early enough to be an afternoon game. If we want than then start at 1 or 2 and justify a 1/2 day vacation.

The 4 PM start makes zero sense to me. Would like to know what drives this.

For attending the game that 4:00 PM start time is stupid. If you are a working stiff it is a even game want to be that is not late enough that one can get there without interrupting a "normal" work schedule. What is the difference if it starts at 6PM this time of the year. Not early enough to be an afternoon game. If we want than then start at 1 or 2 and justify a 1/2 day vacation.

The 4 PM start makes zero sense to me. Would like to know what drives this.

Is this a rhetorical question? ;)

Maybe, seriously, HWM might have an answer, if it pertains to evening weather? Sorry, I have not a clue, either! :confused:

Is this a rhetorical question? ;)

Maybe, seriously, HWM might have an answer, if it pertains to evening weather? Sorry, I have not a clue, either! :confused:

Serious one

If they want an afternoon game for weather play and afternoon game with an afternoon start time. I am sure they didn't fly in ;)

A 4 PM start is not far from an evening game so what diff would 6 PM mean.

Oh well, after listing to much of the game last night I guess now I have another reason to not like 4 PM starts.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back