• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UMd@PSU--Now [email protected] OSU@PSU

Tony Carr is the player to watch for Penn State. He'll be first team all-Big Ten.

Carr leads the conference in PPG. He scored 30 tonight against OSU. That's the 4th time in the past month he's scored 28 or more points.

He shoots 46.3% from three -- third best in the Big Ten.

He's the 8th most accurate FT shooter.

And he's 5th in the conference in assists per game.
Man, that guy was on all night.

After seeing how this season has played out, I agree. So much better now, then 15 games ago....
Funny how things work when teammates have figured out who they are together and how they fit with each other. It took them some time, but they have great chemistry.

One of my favorite plays on Tuesday night was the 3 pt shot that James Palmer, Jr. hit in the second half. It was the one in the corner in front of the Nebraska bench after he came back in bounds. My favorite part wasn't the actual shot even though it was cool how he got back in bounds to shoot it....it also wasn't the bench's reaction after Palmer made it even though that was awesome. My favorite part of the play was the pass from Anton Gill back to Palmer. Those guys know each other really well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back