• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

To broaden your musical knowledge because we all know how lacking it is. Also, if you don’t like Irish drinking songs there is probably no help for you.
You're out of your ever loving mind. You might as well have played Kumbaya and played along on your tambourine man. Whilst sitting in a circle too. You might as well as have played this here too....

Last edited:

You're out of your ever loving mind. You might as well have played Kumbaya and played along on your tambourine man. Whilst sitting in a circle too. You might as well as have played this here too....

Again you can’t disprove what I’ve said, embrace the suck, well your suck and admit you have horrible taste in music and entertainment. There are even people that like lionelllll richeeeee that have better taste than you. :Banana::p

Again you can’t disprove what I’ve said, embrace the suck, well your suck and admit you have horrible taste in music and entertainment. There are even people that like lionelllll richeeeee that have better taste than you. :Banana::p
Tell me that this isn't a good tune and you are totally lost to me. #3,256

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back