• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

listening to this, I can see how some people aren't impressed with his playing and style.....:rolleyes:

One of the most important songs in American musical history, IMO. It was popular when Mississippi John Hurt first recorded it in the '30s, when Lloyd Price did it in the '60s, when the Dead did it in the '70s, the Clash in the '80s, and Nick Cave in the '90s.

Song starts a little after the 2:30 mark

Heard this song on the radio on my way home after I had to cancel my hike due to a very smoky fire in the mountains. At first, I thought it was a live Zeppelin song I hadn't heard before. Digging what I'm hearing so far.

It's generally a song I fast-forward through but this version is killer (although I tend to think the Harpur College show as a whole is a tad overhyped).

This is the second song that I honestly didn't know was on one of my mp3 players. I tried to find it on you tube, but could only come up with this. I am digging this tune. Soundcloud.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back