• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I saw these guys in West Palm Beach back in the very early 90's. A band called Kix opened, with Tesla as the middle band. Kix was terrible, and just a lot of noise, couldn't understand the vocals, and the guitars were a complete mess. Tesla was really good, but when Great White took the stage, these dudes were the real deal. Unfortunately, they had a bunch of tragedy over the years. Great show they put on that night though. Double dipping, since no one has posted since Monday....

Last edited:
I'm debating going to see Moving Panoramas tonight. But man, I just was at Blues on the Green last night watching bands. Two midweek nights in a row out watching bands ... alarm goes off at 5AM ... damn ... I want to be young!

I'm debating going to see Moving Panoramas tonight. But man, I just was at Blues on the Green last night watching bands. Two midweek nights in a row out watching bands ... alarm goes off at 5AM ... damn ... I want to be young!

Not sure what I could have accomplished with an extra hour and a half sleep.

Brand new project from Rich Robinson and Marc Ford. One the best pure rock albums I have heard in awhile. Pops and HWM I think y'all will like this one....

Red Sun Rising cut an album back in 15 (Polyester Zeal) , had the song Emotionless, but then I heard this track... it rocks old school, pretty funny video as well, give it a look see... Amnesia.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back