• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Chris Hillmand and Roger McGuinn out for the 50th Anniversary tour of this iconic record....too bad Gram Parsons is not around anymore.....Great, great album.

1. One Hundred Years From Now 2. The Christian Life 3. You're Still On My Mind 4. Hickory Wind 5. Life In Prison

I love the final version of the Byrd's too with the iconic/brilliant Clarence White (RIP) on lead guitar and various other stringed instruments...Clarence was an incredible flat picker.

This is one of the great albums to come from that era. Re-issue contains a bonus live disc. of great stuff too.

Little Feet/Lowell George Cover

Last edited:
So, After a week of concerts, I can't say that one was necessarily better than another, as they were all quite different. I can say, that I enjoyed every one, including Luke Bryan. He was fun, but, Chris Stapleton, is most definitely the "real deal" and he and his band kicked ass last night. What a great show, great band. If you get the chance, go to his show.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back