• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Uhhhhhhhhh, Interesting CBS

This was being discussed in another thread:

if we get bowl eligible, the bowls will clamor for us. all these years of no bowl games will make husker fans travel like nothing else and given the bowl games were either canceled or held w/o fans last year, they will want a sold out stadium.
The cost of travel might temper some of that. Rental cars are $100 a day. Airfare is really high. It depends where we end up.

Omaha 7x for football, NYC, STL for the Stones..trying to buy more airline tix for Stones in Nov…very expensive. I buy probably 15-18 tix a year for entertainment and its steep. PHX is pricey all winter because of tourism and weather.

If NU makes a bowl, airfare around the holidays is not ever cheap. All my tailgate friends in Omaha left the country this week while we aren’t at home…Mexico for some and Greece, Rome for others. Nobody got cheap airfare.

Where have you purchased cheap airfare?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back