• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UEFA Euro 2012

Stout German defense is the key in the end....Germany wins 1-0...

A lot of people will see how great Mats Hummels is, he is part of the young guns crew at Borussia Dortmund. So, when in black and white, I like him, when in yellow and black....BBBBOOOOOOOO :) :)

But this is part of why I wonder, "What the heck is Tim Chandler thinking?" with players like Badstuber, Hummels, Boateng, Mertesacker, Schmelzer and Lahm...he will NEVER play, let alone make the team. Germany is VERY deep in the back 4 and their although Lahm and Mertesacker are in their late 20's, the remaining players in the back are all 24 or younger

Gomez with a world class goal from his head to the lower left corner....in minute 75 puts Germany ahead....you could feel it coming as the German's are wearing down a very game Portugal side who has played well....and that is what makes Germany so great....

They had some great crosses that they could not get on the end of and their defense did a pretty good job of making Portugal try and beat them 1v1....Hummels is a beast

Italy is impressive thus far. 1-1 with the modern day best team in soccer - Spain.

Torres! The old man can still create; just can't finish like he once could.......

Not the same Italy we faced....

Feels like a win for Italy and a loss for Spain....Italy was the better side...

Torres has lost it preety fast and is a shadow of himself these days....and the money spent on this guy by Liverpool and Chelsea and the goals he didnt' score for them....ouch...:)

Oh and Rossi in between games....the USA traitor....ouch too....:) :)

Italy is impressive thus far. 1-1 with the modern day best team in soccer - Spain.

Torres! The old man can still create; just can't finish like he once could.......

Chandler will not play for Germany and if he does he will be a squad player at best....and Fabin Johnson appears to be our LB now so he blown that chance too....if he ever plays for the USMNT again to begin with....who ever is in his ear is giving his terrible advice....

A lot of people will see how great Mats Hummels is, he is part of the young guns crew at Borussia Dortmund. So, when in black and white, I like him, when in yellow and black....BBBBOOOOOOOO :) :)

But this is part of why I wonder, "What the heck is Tim Chandler thinking?" with players like Badstuber, Hummels, Boateng, Mertesacker, Schmelzer and Lahm...he will NEVER play, let alone make the team. Germany is VERY deep in the back 4 and their although Lahm and Mertesacker are in their late 20's, the remaining players in the back are all 24 or younger

Talking to freinds in England and no one is expecting much if anything from them tommorow or in this tourney.....an aging team with allot of injuries...

England off to a good start....nice to see and English manager....who has them playing their strenghts....may not be pretty....but pretty does not win games with some teams (i.e. USA)...

Note of interest....Klinsman is doing commentary for the BBC (according to family & friends) while also coaching the USMNT....don't think I've ever seen that before....

YYYYEEEESSSS....Lescott heads one in off of a free kick from Gerrard and England takes the lead 1-0....:) :) Minute 29....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back