• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF/SMU

31-24 UCF. UCF fumbled and put SMU back in it. SMU is driving with a minute and a half left.

Over 1100 yards offense between the two teams. 4th down for SMU will probably decide the game.

And the UCF defense gave up 283 yds passing and 206 rushing. I would want to see who the defense staff is going to be. I’m not impressed with the defense down there, to much like Oregon. That pinball offense may be entertaining but doesn’t win titles, unless the entire conference is like that, see Big 12.

And the UCF defense gave up 283 yds passing and 206 rushing. I would want to see who the defense staff is going to be. I’m not impressed with the defense down there, to much like Oregon. That pinball offense may be entertaining but doesn’t win titles, unless the entire conference is like that, see Big 12.
Yep will have to be better than that in the BiG

SMU is #10 in total offense at 505 yds/gm....UCF held them to 489
Memphis is #11 in total offense at 502 yds/gm....UCF held them to 396
Navy is #27 in total offense at 457 yds/gm....UCF held them to 419

The only team in the B1G ranked higher in total offense than those three teams is Ohio State

UCF is currently sitting at #1 scoring offense and #28 scoring defense

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back