• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyler Wullenwaber done with football

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude could flat out fly
too bad he was never healthy enough to show it in games
would have been a good compliment to fro in stretching the field

Sorry to hear that but wish him the best. Glad he'll have that TD catch against SDSU as a memory for the rest of his life. That's something most of us could only dream about. Especially in Memorial Stadium.

I wasn't familiar with his "health issues". I thought he busted his collar bone last year but was healed... what happened to him? Dude had wheels.

Big blow to a talented and deep position.

Thanks for all of your hard work, Tyler.

:huskerflag:

Last edited:

All the Best Wishes for the future, Tyler. I only wish we had gotten to see you more often on the field! :)

Smart young man to decide to cut his career short because of injuries. Shows the character that exemplifies courage. Best to him and his future endeavors. Thanks for your efforts.

Tyler, thanks for your dedication, effort, and contribution to our beloved Huskers!
Best of luck in your physical healing and your future profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back