• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Turner Gill Joins Arkansas Staff

I have no information regarding how his wife is doing, but this position is much less time consuming than being a head coach...no recruiting trips, etc.
I understand that. However one of the reasons he had quit other than time. Was so that she could be closer to her family while she was going through treatments.

I understand that. However one of the reasons he had quit other than time. Was so that she could be closer to her family while she was going through treatments.
If family is still living in Ft. Worth area, that is less than 400 miles which is a whole lot closer than Liberty, too.

Last edited:

It was her family and they are in NE.
I was thinking of daughters...Margaux had been working for Dallas Cowboys. Now, she is working for Opendorse, which is an athlete marketing platform, in the Lincoln, NE, headquarters which former Husker Blake Lawrence co-founded and is still doing some things for the Cowboys.

Perhaps, things are more stable regarding Gayle's condition, if not, this position would still allow him to have much more flexibility.

Couldn't be a better fit for all of TG's people skills imo. Arkansas is lucky to get him and I'm sure he'll do a great job for Razorbacks. They could use some help after the last 10 years......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back