• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tuesday 12/31 Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manziel is the most exciting college player I've ever seen. And I'm typing this from Sonuva's house. True story.

Hmmmm. Interesting. Duke coaches failed in this game. Particularly late in the first half. Duke had a chance for at least one more play with proper clock management, but Duke coaches apparently don't know what that means! Taking nothing from Manziel, but I thought Duke had this game if they knew how to handle it. Obviously, they didn't, thus they don't belong in consideration for Division one consideration. Apparently they are cursed as to football, much like UNL and men's basketball. Useless.

Last edited:

Hmmmm. Interesting. Duke coaches failed in this game. Particularly late in the first half. Duke had a chance for at least one more play with proper clock management, but Duke coaches apparently don't know what that means! Taking nothing from Manziel, but I thought Duke had this game if they knew how to handle it. Obviously, they didn't, thus they don't belong in consideration for Division one consideration. Apparently they are cursed as to football, much like UNL and men's basketball. Useless.

Merle, Love ya man...but good god...you really need to try to enjoy life at least a little bit.

Duke played one hell of a game against a team that pretty much any other time of year...kills them. Duke is not a football program. They really aren't a very good team (record be damned). The better football team won that game despite a really great effort by Duke. It was just an entertaining football game. No reason to dog duke.

Merle, Love ya man...but good god...you really need to try to enjoy life at least a little bit.

Duke played one hell of a game against a team that pretty much any other time of year...kills them. Duke is not a football program. They really aren't a very good team (record be damned). The better football team won that game despite a really great effort by Duke. It was just an entertaining football game. No reason to dog duke.

I only saw bits and pieces ... but caught up later. Extremely entertaining. And yes, you get the feeling if A&M came into the game fully motivated, it would have been a blowout.

I'll say what I said earlier -- Johnny Manziel is probably the most entertaining, exciting college football player I've ever seen. Not only his jaw-dropping plays -- but just his attitude. He's a kid out there ... jumping up and down ... rallying the fans ... cheering and motivating ... he's just flat-out fun to watch (and really, what college football should be all about). I'd love to see him come back another year (though probably unlikely). And I know some don't like him. But I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat. Even with the distractions.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CS9HvIlIi_I?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Last edited:
I only saw bits and pieces ... but caught up later. Extremely entertaining. And yes, you get the feeling if A&M came into the game fully motivated, it would have been a blowout.

I'll say what I said earlier -- Johnny Manziel is probably the most entertaining, exciting college football player I've ever seen. Not only his jaw-dropping plays -- but just his attitude. He's a kid out there ... jumping up and down ... rallying the fans ... cheering and motivating ... he's just flat-out fun to watch (and really, what college football should be all about). I'd love to see him come back another year (though probably unlikely). And I know some don't like him. But I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat. Even with the distractions.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CS9HvIlIi_I?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Agree...I don't really like the guy on a personal level but he's simply a GREAT college football QB. I hope he comes back because, quite frankly, I don't think he'll be much of an NFL QB. The more he can provide entertainment at the college level the better. But yeah...he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back