• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Trying Something New This Week - Turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckIt

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Every game that keys to the game are "Winning the Turnover Battle" say for instance this coming Friday.

I hope we have 4 turnovers and 3 of them on our own side of the 50yd line, since every time I ask for no turnovers they come in bunches, maybe if I ask for bunches they won't have any. Change for the sake of change is sometimes good.

Every game that keys to the game are "Winning the Turnover Battle" say for instance this coming Friday.

I hope we have 4 turnovers and 3 of them on our own side of the 50yd line, since every time I ask for no turnovers they come in bunches, maybe if I ask for bunches they won't have any. Change for the sake of change is sometimes good.

I like it...!!!! I hope they turn it over every series...!!!! :thumbsup:

I think I called for the quick kick several times this past Saturday, then we about fumble into the endzone to end the game.

I hope we have zero yards in punt returns as well!!

Turnovers don't matter a bit in this game, just let it flop out and about like nobodies watching :)

That's the spirit! GBR

False Starts on 3rd and 1, I love them it just means more yards for the stat book!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back